Wednesday, January 12, 2011

YA Highway: 62nd Road Trip Wednesday

Road Trip Wednesday is a ‘Blog Carnival,’ where YA Highway's contributors post a weekly writing- or reading-related question and answer it on our own blogs. You can hop from destination to destination and get everybody's unique take on the topic.

They'd love for you to participate! Just answer the prompt on your own blog and leave a link in the comments - or, if you prefer, you can include your answer in the comments.

http://www.yahighway.com/2011/01/road-trip-wednesday-62-best-line.html

ONe of my favorite lines from my YA Paranormal Romance, WIND, is:

"She had shed her sweet, little girl chrysalis and become a dark, brooding butterfly—black leather jacket, black skinny jeans, T-shirts with skulls, crosses and other Goth symbols, the two spider bite piercings in her lower lip, and under the sweep of hair over her eyes, two half-moons of inky-black eye shadow."

2 comments:

Jess said...

Great imagery! I can really see her.

Unknown said...

It is always fun to find another great blog! I like the blog carnival idea. I will aim to participate next week! I enjoyed your passage from "Wind". :)