Friday, July 23, 2010

Going to My Sister's Cottage Again!

I've been invited to my sister's cottage again!  Symon (my adorable Cocker Spaniel) and I are leaving today and returning Sunday.  I so love it up there - the lake (Georgian Bay); the food (my sister, Marianne, is a gourmet cook, and always serves some wonderful new dish that usually involves asparagus or watermelon, or goat's cheese); the cottage itself (I'm usually assigned to the awesome guest cabin with heated floors!); and of course, the wonderful company.

What are you doing this weekend?

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Ooh, have a great time, Cynthia, and Buon Appetito! Having a gourmet cook for a sister is a bonus. :-)

Julie Musil said...

I just read your guest post on Query Tracker. Great job, and good advice.

Julie Musil said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie Musil said...

Sorry about the double comment. I'm a little jumpy with my keyboard.