From Lisa and Laura Write:
About a year and a half ago we were celebrating our very first blog follower. We even promised poor Sarah an ARC of THE NORTH SHORE (aka the manuscript that was rejected by almost every breathing agent in the business).
Now that we've hit over 500 followers we figured it was high time to offer our fabulous readers something slightly more exciting than an ARC of a manuscript that will never, ever see the light of day.
* To enter the contest you must be a follower of our blog (duh) and comment on this post. That earns you one entry.
* You can earn one extra entry by Blogging/Tweeting/Facebooking about the contest.
* Fill out this form (also attached at the end of this post) to place a bet on Lisa or Laura (or both if you want to hedge your bets and you've earned an extra entry).
* We are going to hold a live sister writer arm wrestling competition that we will post next Wednesday April 14th at 8 AM.
* All of the followers who have placed bets on the winning sister (if you bet on Lisa and Laura wins, you are out of luck my friends, so choose your Roecker sister wisely) will be entered into a lottery for these amazing prize packages:
The Reader Package:
* STUPID CUPID (signed copy!! hoorah!) by Rhonda Stapleton
* HOW TO TEACH FILTHY RICH GIRLS by Zoey Dean
* THE HOLLOW by Jessica Verday
* JERK CALIFORNIA by Jonathen Friesen
* UGLIES and PRETTIES by Scott Westerfeld
* Lots and lots of chocolate
* A fabulously warm blanket to curl up in while you're reading and chowing down on delicious chocolate.
The LIAR SOCIETY Package:
* Two Starbucks Gift Cards (So you can buy Kate's favorite drink: a full-fat Frappacino with extra whipped cream.
* A fabulous pearl necklace (Um, just don't ask us if it's real okay? If it makes you feel any better, Kate's pearls are fake too.)
* A DIY Pineapple Pizza Kit (Kate's favorite dinner! All you'll need to do is add cheese. Trust us, it's better this way.)
* A bike bell (Kate's sole methods of transportation are her trusty 10-speed and the school bus.)
* A 10 page critique of your manuscript or WIP.
The Grand Prize Roecker Extravaganza Package:
* Glee Soundtrack Volume 1 and Volume 2
* A variety pack of every Twizzler known to man, aside from the rainbow kind because those don't count.
* A bottle of Prosecco (sparkling juice if you're an underage/on-the-wagon winner).
* A t-shirt that will officially christen you as The Fourth Roecker Sister (or Sibling if one of our three male followers wins).
* Business Cards or Stationary Designed especially for you by the ultra-talented third Roecker sister, Stacey owner of PoochiePrints.
Not bad, right? Well, at least it's better than giving away a copy of a book that will never exist. So, please enter and tell all of your friends. And get really excited for the big vlog/contest winners announcement next Wednesday. We're taking this VERY seriously.
Check out Lisa & Laura's dynamic blog at: